I can't believe it has already been a month since we had our sweet baby!!! This is not a good sign of how fast time is going to go by especially when I have to go back to work next week! It's been so amazing to be with him and watch him grow everyday this past month. I'm going to miss being with him all day everyday! I am excited to see how he changes throughout the next month. He changes everyday :)
When we went for Tanner's check up the doctor was very impressed with T. She said he's well ahead on weight! He's gaining more than the 1 ounce a day they hope for! She was also very impressed with him rolling from side to side. He got a great report and the doctor says he's just perfect :)
1 MONTH
*weights around 8 pounds*
*eating 2-4 ounces*
*wakes up around 3 times during the night*
*enjoys bath time*
*hates tummy time*
*starting to really watch things like the fan*
*smiles a lot*
*knows mommy and daddy's voice*
*grunts A LOT :)*
*newborn clothes all fit now*
1 week - 1 month
loves naptime with daddy
loves his new toy
loves to sprawl out
bath time
loves walking with daddy
not too big on tummy time
haha no more drinking T
loves to stare at his name in his bed
1 month already?!?!
streeeeeeetch
his great mino came to watch him for 2 weeks :)
first time at the farm!















No comments:
Post a Comment