Baby Tanner

Monday, May 18, 2015

Catching up...2014-2015

I am the worst blogger EVER. I am almost a year behind!! I hate that I haven't kept up with this better with the simple things like funny things T says. So let's just start now and hope I can keep up better in the future. Ts funniest saying right now is, "last morning". Everything happened "last morning", not last night or yesterday. Haha he cracks me up. He talks like a grown up now. It's amazing how much he has grown. It makes me happy and sad at the same time. This is his last week at Parents Day Out and this fall he will start big boy preschool! Let me catch up on the past year with photos now...photo overload starts now!

Old blog I started and never finished ... 
I can't believe I haven't posted anything on here since Ts 2nd birthday! What a slacker! I feel like SO much has happened since Ts birthday. He has grown up so much and is such a big good boy! I will have to catch up on pictures from Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas later. I want to post more on just everyday life and the hilarious things that T says and does. I hate that I have not already started this because he is always cracking us up with something he says. Right now his funny of the week is singing the Batman song. You know, nana nana nana nana BATMAN. Haha well T doesn't have it down all the way yet but he tries. It's more like making noises with his tongue and then you hear...BATMAN! He also loves to tell us to close our eyes and then he yells surprise and shows us something we have obviously already seen but we act so surprised to see it again :) Oh the things you do for kids. I do a lot of slowing down when I hear trains, just so T can see it. We had to go the long way somewhere today so he could see someone burning trash, because we love fires of course. I pretty much do anything out of the way to see that sweet boy happy. Christmas morning while opening his presents he looked up and out of nowhere he said "I'm happy" and that made me happier than anything in the world to know that we did such a good job and that our baby is happy. He is rotten but he is happy :) and that is all that matters. I never make New Years resolutions but this year mine is to keep up with this blog more often just so I will always have these memories down so we will never forget anything he said or did.









































































































No comments:

Post a Comment